Stampin’ Up! announced and showed many great things over the last few days at their OnStage Live event and this is the first we get to share with you!!! For the last two years, Stampin’ Up! has been designing a new, innovative stamp placement tool. I was very lucky and proud to be part of the development team, but was sworn to secrecy.
Stampin’ Up! is not the first to design a stamp placement tool, the first was designed by Misti. The Stamparatus is very unique to Stampin’ Up! and can perform functions that no other placement tool can.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
January 15–30, 2018
The first reservation window will open on Nov. 16 at 4pm EST. You need to have an account set up with my online store.
Here is the link to reserve your Stamparatus:
Watch this video to see how great Stamparatus is: